No matter how small or large the family, finding the ideal family holiday that will please everyone can sometimes be a hard task especially if the ages range from 0 – 99! With today’s busy lifestyles and the vast array of companies, resorts and hotels to choose from, the task of researching and booking the perfect family holiday can take up valuable time and become quite stressful.
Bear in mind the following factors when thinking about your overseas or UK family holiday…..
- Where do you want to travel from and what is the maximum flight/transfer time you can tolerate?
- When do you want to travel and do you have a destination wish list?
- What type of accommodation? eg: hotel, self-catering, cottage etc
- What, if any are your childcare requirements?
- What levels of comfort are you looking for?
- What is your maximum budget?
- What other facilities do you require as a family eg: kids pools, cot hire. highchairs, kids menu’s, teens clubs, spa facilities, separate sleeping areas etc
- What’s important to you on holiday? eg: could be access to sandy beaches, shopping etc